KDB Coaching offers career coaching, interview coaching, and support in developing an appropriate job search strategy. We are a great resource for someone just thinking about a career change who wants to understand the employment landscape and the options available for their search. We work with all levels of clients from recent grads to executive level candidates. Kris Drobocky Baitoo is a Certified Professional Career Coach and Certified Digital Career Strategist.
Based on 25+ years in the recruiting, staffing, and workforce solutions industry, Kris Drobocky Baitoo is in a unique position as a career coach and career strategist to help identify the best options for your job search strategy. KDB Coaching’s practice is focused on getting clients through a job search and ultimately securing a new position. We work side by side with you to get past the roadblocks that come up on applications, résumés, interviews, and networking. The job search landscape is always changing with new technology, way too much advice on the internet, and the simple fact that when decisions are made, they are made by hiring managers — The PEOPLE, who need a new teammate and not the HR contact or resume submittal system you encountered at the beginning of your search.
No matter where you are in the process, KDB Coaching will work with you to secure your next position!
The types of questions and scenarios that most often come up when clients inquire about career coaching are things like:
- My résumé is not getting me in the door, what should I change?
- I have been with the same company for 15 years and I have never had to look for a job, where do I start?
- Interviews scare me! I feel like people are judging me, and I don’t know how to change things.
- How do I prepare for an interview?
- What do I do about references? Who should I ask?
- I have left some jobs in less than satisfactory situations, how do I handle these issues during an interview?
- I have never worked with a recruiter. How do I choose who is best for me?
- I hate covers letters! Can you help me write one?
- I don’t know how Linked In works, why I need a profile, or what to do with social media for my job search. What should I do?
KDB Coaching believes each of our clients is unique and has their own career story to develop and nurture. We work one on one, based on your path, plan, and budget.
For more information about one on one coaching, please schedule your complimentary consultation with Kris Drobocky Batioo.
career coach oakland, career coach sacramento